Saturday, June 16, 2007

Crazed

It's the end of the school year and in 2 weeks, I'll graduating from middle school. 3 years passed by pretty quickly and there are a ton of people I'll miss including teachers D; My senior friends are graduating too and srsly... you guys will be missed by me a lot. I wouldn't even have joined any clubs if you guys weren't around so yea. Call me any time.. I'm not online as often as I used to be so keep that in mind..

At some point now I will feel mildly depressed and alone so if you're with me please try your best to include me somehow...

I'm a bit lazy right now and my own computer is pretty much half dead and won't stay on for more than 10 minutes. I won't post any bento pictures and I couldn't take a picture of the last bento I had in Anime Club. I did take a picture of a souffle I made today from a recipe from Cooking Light (Apr 2007) but that'll be posted later.
--------------------------------
News and Updates:
Shop section updated- Sunrise Mart (SoHo, Manhattan)
Off to AnimeNEXT: July 6-8 (Somebody suggest an easy character to cosplay on the 6th and 8th?) 12012 playing in the evening of the first day! :O concert is free with purhase of convention admission ticket.
Smashing Pumpkins new album will be out in July 10th.
No Lindsay playing at Club Europa at 10:30pm on July 11th.

No comments:


poupeegirl fashion brand community