Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tokyo Bar

If you're in NY, you should check out the Chopsticks NY magazine. There are tons of listings of restaurants and such through which I've found Tokyo Bar plus a few other places that I plan to visit.

SO if you're craving some good Japanese "comfort food" try Tokyo Bar. A and I saw an ad for Tokyo Bar and decided to try their early bird dinner special. Both of us chose an omu-rice and a green tea dessert. It was really filling and most definitely worth the money :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! They look soooo yummy! Have you tried out Kenka on St. Mark's? Their stuff is good and cheap. :)

☆Hachiko☆ said...

o 3o

I haven't tried yet... hm.

Unknown said...

Yeah, but if you want to get a seat without the wait (which can get up to an hour! :I), get there when it opens for an early dinner!


poupeegirl fashion brand community